Setting Priorities and time management
The key skill to perform efficiently is the ability to set priorities and plan your day. In this online training we learn how to prioritize. We examine several highly effective tools and methods for improving your daily time management.
- To identify the „thieves“ of your time and find out how to eliminate them
- To learn how to set priorities
- To show several simple and powerful tools how to improve your time management
- Time as limited source, illusion of multitasking
- Identification of “thieves” of your time
- Setting priorities according the Eisenhower matrix (important vs. urgent)
- Simple and highly effective tools of time management and practical implementation in daily business
- Daily plan
online training session hosted “live” by the trainer with active involvement of the participants
- Participants are responding to questions of the host, share their opinion and provide their feedback in the course of the online session
- Participants share their best practice and experience
- Participants have their PC cameras on – to increase their involvement in the session
Preferably Zoom. According to the application you have installed we may organize the session as a Microsoft Teams videoconference.
TECHNICAL PREREQUISITIES: Internet connection, PC camera, microphone, headphones.
LENGHT: 90 minutes without break
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: max. 10 persons in order to maintain the interactivity of the training on high level
I will gladly send you a customized proposal for your company. Please let me know you are interested: email@example.com
Dušan Jílek, host, trainer